Junior Frontend Developer (m/f/o)
Permanent full-time employment (Novi Sad)
More about our new team member:
As a Frontend developer, you will be contributing to a team effort to implement excellent and stylish web applications with our designers and other developers, using state of the art techniques for usability, interface design and user experience.
As a person, you are structured, analytical, goal and detail-oriented. You truly enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
Your focus will be on the following:
You bring to the table:
- Experience in responsive frontend development for at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS2/3
- Awesome plus: you are familiar with the Contao CMS and/or TYPO3
- Openness about asking questions and giving/receiving honest opinion about your job
- English language level with no Google translate needed
What we offer if you join us:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Flexible working conditions/hours
- Dedicated budget for your Personal development plan
- Dedicated budget for additional work equipment
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvements
- Extra sick days
- Employee referral program
- Respect and support for your professional and personal goals
- Friendly team with a warm atmosphere
- Free soft drinks, healthy snacks, and occasional lunch
If you imagine this being something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen!
Please send us your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject to which position you are applying to.
All candidates will be contacted.